

Hey everyone ;)
So, today as been a wonderful day so far. But on days there aer nothing good on TV, just full of commerials to buy things that are not important in my life haha. So to get me through the week (and sometimes weekend) I wait for my favorite TV Shows.
The first on is Called "Beautiful People" Which was on BBC, and is on LOGO. It is on Tuesdays at 10:30pm. I think yesterday was the finale( i don't know), but you can still watch it on Youtube or Go on www.logoonline.com.
The Next is The Fashion Show which is on Bravo on Thursdays at 10pm This has been My favorite, gah!!!!!! The Contest started with 15 Designer,who are able to get their clothing line out and sold and to WIN $125,000 Whhhooooaaaa.
Yeah i know its not a lot of shows, but its what i wait to come on everyday on TV. Next time. I will have a part 2. Below are videos of the 2 shows.
Till NExt Time
XOXO
AWED
No comments:
Post a Comment